Honey Ginger Salad Dressing
• leaf lettuce salad greens
• 1 cup canola oil
• 1/2 cup Pinecreek honey
• 1 small garlic clove, minced
• 1/4 tsp paprika
• 1 tbsp ginger root, finely chopped or grated
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• 4 tbsp cider vinegar
• 1/4 tsp salt
• Put all the ingredients, except the salad greens, into a blender or food processor and process at high speed for 3 minutes. Dressing will be quite thick after processing.
• Salad greens should be slightly damp before adding dressing and tossing.
• Store remaining dressing in the refrigerator in a closed container. Dressing may separate in storage. When required again, give the dressing a vigorous shake just before serving.
You May Also Like
Lemon Honey Maple Chicken
Served skinless or skin-on, this saucy chicken goes great over a bowl of freshly steamed rice.
Grilled Honey Garlic Eggplant
A great grilled vegetable recipe that really delivers on taste. Doubling or tripling a batch for a crowd only takes a few minutes longer to make.