Honey Fruit Yogurt Smoothies
• 1 1/2 cups yogurt
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• 1 cup (6 ounces) fruit, fresh preferred (Use sliced strawberries, mango chunks, or whole blueberries)
• 1/3 to 1/2 cup cold water
• 4 tbsp Pinecreek honey
• 1/2 banana, sliced (optional)
• 8 to 10 ice cubes
• Put the yogurt, lemon juice, fruit, cold water, and honey in a blender. With strawberry or mango, add the banana slices if so desired.
• Blend on high speed for 2 minutes. Then add ice cubes and blend again for about a minute or until smoothie becomes quite frothy. Some ice chips may remain.
• Add more water at this stage if a less thick drink is preferred; blend for another 20 seconds or so. Pour into glasses and serve.
You May Also Like
Lemon Honey Maple Chicken
Served skinless or skin-on, this saucy chicken goes great over a bowl of freshly steamed rice.
Grilled Honey Garlic Eggplant
A great grilled vegetable recipe that really delivers on taste. Doubling or tripling a batch for a crowd only takes a few minutes longer to make.